We are dedicated to helping you get your life back after a workplace injury or illness. Your recovery and wellbeing is our number one priority. Our specialist team of case managers are here to support your injury claims and help you return to health.
When an injury occurs
Here’s a quick guide to what happens when an injury occurs.
- Please make contact with your manager to report your workplace injury
- Either you, a colleague or a person from your employer notifies EML of your injury via phone or claim form
- We will nominate a case manager to help you with your claim
- We will contact you within 3 business days to provide support and advise you of next steps
- We will work with your employer to ensure a recovery and return to work plan is developed to facilitate your return to health and work
Make a claim
Click through to make a claim as an employee of one of the following self-insured companies:
If you have been injured at work, your recovery and wellbeing is our number one priority. This guide will help you understand what to do and what to expect during your recovery.Recovery at Work Guide