We are dedicated to helping you get your life back after a workplace injury or illness. Your recovery and wellbeing is our number one priority. Our specialist team of case managers are here to support your injury claims and help you return to health.
When an injury occurs
Here’s a quick guide to what happens when an injury occurs.
- Either you, a colleague or a person from your agency notifies EML of your injury
- We will nominate a case manager to help you with your claim
- We will contact you within 3 business days via mail/email/phone and gather information about your claim
- We will issue a provisional liability decision within 7 days. This enables treatment to commence and support to start
- We will prepare a Wellbeing Plan if your injury lasts longer than 7 consecutive days.
Report an injury
This form is to be completed and returned to notify of an original workplace injury or illnesses.Go to form
Make a claim
To make a claim, phone 02 8071 3400 or 1800 565 401 (toll free) or complete the online form.
Alternatively, download the Worker’s Injury Claim form below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
or send to GPO Box 3228, SYDNEY NSW 2001Go to form
Employer injury claim form
This form is to be completed by the employer.Go to form
Recurrence of original injury
Use this form if you had the recurrence of an original injury when normal duties have resumed.Go to form
Your employer should complete this form if there is a recurrence of an original injury once duties have been resumed.Go to form
Forms to help with injury notification and claims management.Find out more
Feedback on your claim
What to do if you have feedback in relation to your claim.Find out more