EMlearning is an online training platform with a range of free courses in workplace risk topics. EMlearning is available exclusively for EML customers and their employees through the Mutual Benefits Program.
Mental Health Awareness Month
New to EMlearning - How to Help a Teammate in Distress
The course helps employees, leaders and employers to identify and provide support to teammates who may be experiencing mental distress.
How to Help a Teammate in Distress is key component of the award winning WeCARE program which is a scalable, cost effective and accessible way of developing a high performing culture of care in Australian businesses and is now available for FREE to EML customers through EMlearning.
Courses to support your people
This October, consider one of our excellent mental health courses for your workplace:
- Managing Psychological Conditions in the Workplace
- Managing Mental Health Risks at Work by Beyond Blue
- Approaching an Employee you are Concerned About by Beyond Blue
- Keeping Workers Safe When Working from Home (for managers and supervisors)
Limited time offer!
From 6 October until 20 October EML customers and their staff can register for Kineo's Mental Health in the Workplace course (normally $38.50 + GST per participant) for free.
To take advantage of this deal, log in to EMlearning between 6 October until 20 October 2021 and enter the discount code: MH2021 at the checkout of the EMlearning online store.
Start the course by 31 January 2022 to receive ongoing unlimited access to this engaging program.
To learn about assigning courses to your workforce visit the Kineo Knowledgebase and our full terms and conditions for this special can be found below.
Take a look at our other mental health resources, training and special offers available during October 2021 through our news article here.
Access EMlearning today
See why our customers rate our courses as 4.6 / 5 stars*
Take a look below to find out more or email email@example.com today to discuss how your organisation can make the most of EMLearning.
EMlearning offers interactive and engaging courses developed in consultation with recognised subject matter experts and are designed to support our customers to maximise employee engagement, reduce risk, meet compliance requirements and establish a safe workplace culture.
Many of the free modules are specifically targeted towards either managers and supervisors or workers, with topics including:
- Bullying and Harassment
- Manual Tasks for Workers
- Health & Safety, Duty of Care and Risk Managment
- Injury Management
- Workplace Conflict
- Office Ergonomics
- Working From Home
- Privacy and the Workplace
- Managing Psychological Conditions in the Workplace
Savings on more courses available through the online store
Save up to 25% on a range of additional course titles in Health & Safety, Ethics & Conduct and Health & Aged Care related topics, such as:
- Social & Digital Media in the Workplace
- Alcohol & Other Drugs in the Workplace
- General Evaluation Training
- Infection Prevention & Control
In-built Learning Management System and Reporting Tools
EMlearning also supports employers to efficiently administer training for their organisation with an in-built learning management system (LMS) to help create user accounts and assign courses.
Additionally EMlearning’s reporting tools enable employers to quickly and easily create detailed training reports to track course completions and competency for individual users and across the entire organisation.
Already have a Learning Management System but still want EML’s free training?
EML Customers that already have their own LMS can also access the free EMlearning courses on their own platform at no charge.
Find out more
If you have a question, feedback or would like to know more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org today to discuss how your organisation can make the most of EMLearning.
- For a 2 week period during October 2021 (dates TBC), EML customers can apply a discount code in order subscribe to the Mental Health in the Workplace course for free.
- To access the discount during the promotional period, EML customers will need to: go to EMlearning > login to their EMlearning account > go to the Store page > add the Mental Health in the Workplace course to their cart > proceed to checkout and apply the code MH2021. This discount will then be applied.
- Once the course has been purchased through the online store, the course will appear in the “My Training” page of the users account, and the user can immediately complete their course.
- If the customer has been given EMlearning Administrator permissions, they can also purchase multiple subscriptions and assign these to their users (employees) through the Admin page (Learning Management System). In this case, their users will not need to purchase the course individually, as this will have been completed by the Administrator on their behalf. Instructions for assigning courses to users are available through the knowledgebase, here: https://kineo.elevio.help/en/categories/19-assigning-learning-activities-in-learning-management
- Once purchased, users must commence the course by 31st January 2022 in order to maintain their access to the course. If the user has not commenced the course by 31st January 2022, EML reserves the right to remove the user’s access to the course.
- This offer is only available to EML customers using EMlearning platform. This offer is not available to customers who have purchased this course through a prior agreement with Kineo.
*average overall star rating for courses based on over 3000 customer reviews from 2020 - 2021