Our facilitated Employer Training Program includes an exciting range of face-to-face and virtual courses designed to increase understanding of workers compensation legislation, minimise health and safety risks and support outstanding return to work outcomes.
Through the Mutual Benefits Program we provide our customers with complimentary access to our training events, to support the professional development of their workers. The only exception is Mental Health First Aid for which customers receive a substantial discount; only paying $300 instead of the $450 full price.
Our extensive program of training events covers current trends in injury prevention, injury management and workers compensation:
- presented by both in-house subject matter experts and industry specialists
- virtual and face-to-face formats
- over 50 courses on offer.
Our EMlearning Masterclass is a 45-minute virtual workshop suitable to EMlearning administrators and customers interested in learning more about the benefits of our complimentary learning platform. The workshop will introduce the key features and functions of EMlearning, as well as provide tips and tricks to help your business get the most out of our online courses.
Visit our EMlearning page today to find out more.
On behalf of our customers, we have negotiated a range of exceptional EML Offers on innovative training services including:
- save 25% on standard fees for tailored and/or onsite training from Nth°Degree Sciences
- save 25% on 1 on 1 coaching from Nth°Degree Sciences
- save up to 20% on Kineo's Online Training Solutions
- save 10% off the advertised rate of HSE Global's Mental Health and Safety Training.
Visit our full range of exceptional EML Offers page for full details.
EML’s cancellation policy provides greater flexibility with regards to training cancellations and refunds for our customers.
Stay in touch
If you would like to be kept up-to-date with future training, please email our team at email@example.com