Training solutions to help you keep people safe and healthy at work
Our wide range of courses and training options are designed to:
- increase understanding of workers compensation legislation
- minimise health and safety risks
- support outstanding return to work outcomes
Courses are offered in face to face and online format. EML members are eligible for free or discounted registration.
EMlearning is exclusive to EML members and their staff, and includes access to:
- a suite of free online training courses; topics include health, safety & wellness, workers compensation, injury management and return to work
- an award-winning learning management system
- text book vouchers for higher education through Open Universities Australia
- an online store with discounts of up to 25% off for additional courses
“Fantastic information, I found the format very useful.” (course participant)
Learn from industry experts through engaging and dynamic face-to-face training. Our courses provide practical skills and opportunities for peer learning through live discussion and case studies.
Explore our face to face courses:Melbourne Sydney Parramatta Newcastle Adelaide Regional South Australia
Face-to-face courses are provided to members with free or discounted registration. Courses that incur a charge will include a small booking fee that supports Cancer Council. Cancer Council provides support for people with cancer, their carers, family and friends, throughout their cancer journey.
“Mental health issues are becoming more common so any information on dealing with or preventing them is a great tool for helping run our business.” (course participant)
“The small group discussions were useful and cemented a good balance between having a critical eye on the legislation and a compassionate eye on the impact of a work related injury on employees.” (participant on the Return to Work Coordinator course, VIC)
“A really interactive workshop, it was great listening to other workplace practices.” (course participant)
View cancellation policy.
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org