Anna Feringa Consulting provides expert training, consulting and speaking services on a range of mental health topics to help organisations prevent, promote and respond to psychosocial risk, understand new regulatory obligations and to build proactive Psychosocial Risk Management systems.
- psychosocial risk education & implementation
- executive buy-in and strategic planning
- policy and procedure development
- critical incident protocol and management
- mental health for managers and employees.
Anna partners with organisations to help them prevent, promote and respond to psychosocial risk, helping them to understand new regulatory obligations and to build proactive Psychosocial Risk Management systems Anna is an award-winning International Speaker, Author, Trainer & Workplace Mental Health Consultant.
EML Group customers receive one hour of complimentary consulting, valued at $350 per hour, with award-winning mental health expert, Anna Feringa, for each training product purchased from the following:
- Executive Briefing
- Psychosocial Risk Education and/or
- Mental Health for Managers.
Consulting services include but are not limited to:
- subject matter expert advice
- policy and procedural review and development support
- psychosocial Risk Strategic planning support.
- One course = one hour complimentary consulting (valued at $350)
- Two courses = two hours complimentary consulting (valued at $700)
Benefits of engaging Anna Feringa Consulting
Some of the benefits include:
- improved compliance
- lower claims risk
- reduced absenteeism
- reduced presenteeism
- employer reputation
- less turnover
- less conflict
- higher performance
- reducing direct and indirect costs
Terms and conditions
You must be an EML Group customer to be eligible for this offer.
Please visit our EML Offers Terms and Conditions page for full details.
For more information or to access this offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org