Whether you would like to improve your understanding of workers compensation legislation, minimise health and safety risks or support return to work outcomes in your business, through our Mutual Benefits Program we have engaging professional development options available to suit your needs.
EML customers are eligible for free or discounted training. Group discounts are also available where three or more tickets are purchased.
Please note, places will fill up quickly, so please register early.
Register now for both virtual and face-to-face events:
Special Offer: 1 on 1 coaching for NSW Return to Work Coordinators
Attend two of our three Return to Work Coordination courses and you will receive a free 30 minute coaching session valued at $120 (ex GST) with presenter Jamie Travis, Head of Health Policy & Professional Development at Nth°Degree Sciences. This session for RTW Coordinators can cover any aspect of injury management or RTW Coordination and will help embed the knowledge delivered in the courses.
Register now for:
- Foundations for Effective Practice (introductory)
- Managing Complex Cases (intermediate)
- Advanced Theory and Practice (advanced)
New onsite and online training solutions
On behalf of our customers, we have negotiated a range of exceptional EML Offers on innovative products and services including:
- Save 25% on standard fees for tailored and/or onsite training Nth°Degree Sciences
- Save 25% on coaching fees from Nth°Degree Sciences
- Save up to 20% on Kineo's Online Training Solutions
- Save 10% off the advertised rate of HSE Global's Mental Health and Safety Training
Visit our EML Offers page to find out more!