On Wednesday 4 October, Mutual Benefits held its second Annual Showcase for our colleagues across the EML Group.
The Showcase is an opportunity to share insights and updates on some of the key initiatives and projects that Mutual Benefits invests in, as well as an opportunity for colleagues across the EML Group to connect, share knowledge and learnings.
During the event, presenters from across the EML Group provided overviews, updates, and insights on some of the exciting initiatives and projects being delivered.
We then heard from Don Ferguson (CEO, EML Management), Cass Wild (General Manager, Partnerships, Strategy & Distribution) and Angus McCullagh (CEO Specialised Insurance) in our panel discussion themed around key market trends and opportunity areas for innovation. During the discussion they shared their insights on customer trends, operational focus areas, and our current exploration of new and emerging technology.
During the event we also visited and interacted with internal and external exhibitions, including:
- Demonstration of the Surgery Sleuth tool, which supports Case Managers in NSW more accurately and efficiently review surgery costs
- Sneak peek at the new injured Worker app RecoveryMate which is launching October 2023
- Overview of our current EML Offers
- Demonstration of Exoskeletons at the Biosymm exhibition
- Trialling Pro-Com Consulting's Virtual Reality OVA training
- Demonstration by the Enabler Interactive team, of their interactive training, and
- Preview of our new learning management system (LMS) Absorb, which will be available for our employers and members in January 2024.
Events like this enable the Mutual Benefits Program and EML Group to continue to drive a strong culture of innovation and strengthen the support we provide to customers, members, and the communities we support and service.