Are you our next EML Offers provider?
We are interested in hearing from leading businesses committed to providing our customers with innovative training, consultancy and technology products and services. If you have value to offer in the areas of workers compensation, return to work, health, safety or musculoskeletal injuries then we would like to hear from you.
About EML Offers
EML Offers is a new program from Mutual Benefits designed to support our customers to connect with providers of leading products and services and access outstanding savings or other value add offers on these products and services.
How it works
The steps to becoming a provider
- Provider submits initial proposal for consideration in EML Offers
- EML conducts initial vetting process to identify potential providers according to our strategic plan for EML Offers
- EML determines if strategic agreement is to be formed between provider and EML to promote providers offer through EML Offers.
- EML and the Provider agree to enter into a strategic alliance whereby the Provider delivers their product or service at a discounted rate (or with an alternative value-add offer) to our Customers in exchange for EML promoting the Provider and the offer to its Customers.
- Prior to entering into a strategic alliance, the Provider, product/service and offer must meet specific criteria and undergo a due diligence process
- EML informs its Customers about the offers through EML website, Client Services teams and other marketing channels as deemed appropriate.
- The Customer then contacts the Provider and notifies the provider that they are an EML customer. The provider then contacts EML to verify that they are an EML customer. Following that, all further activities are undertaken between the Customer and the Provider.
Types of products and services considered for EML Offers
The product must improve risks related to workers compensation, return to work, health and safety, mental health or musculoskeletal injuries.
The product / service must also be one or more of the following:
- technology solution
- advisory services.
Other criteria considered for inclusion in EML Offers
- The provider or product must not in any way be affiliated with a brokerage or other intermediary.
- The offer should be a clear and simple discount or other value add that can be easily communicated and understood by EML customers.
- The offer needs to deliver excellent value to our customers that is over and above that which is available through an EML competitor.
- The product or offer should not compete directly with EML’s other Mutual Benefits products (e.g. EMsafe / EMhealth, EMlearning)
- The provider should have existing data, references, testimonials, and case studies to demonstrate results and benefits achieved through using the product / services (ideally from existing EML customers).
The provider selection process
EML will review applications and determine those which satisfy the criteria and best meet EML customer needs and delivers the best value.
EML will then proceed to contacting the provider to arrange a product presentation.
If after the demonstration the product and/or service and offer is considered suitable, a more detailed due diligence process will be undertaken to confirm suitability into the EML Offers program.
After referral, the provider will be responsible for all sales conversion, implementation and ongoing support.
The provider will also be required to provide periodic reporting to EML on uptake, utilisation and value delivered for EML customers.
Would you like to apply to be considered for EML Offers?
If so, we’d like to hear from you!
To apply to become one of our EML Offers providers, please contact email@example.com