What experience do I need to work at EML?
You understand good customer relationships are vital for business
Our team is made up of people who joined EML from a customer service or customer centric background, supported by those who have worked or studied in personal injury or associated allied health fields.
Not all of us have experience in allied health or alike, but we all have the customers’ needs at the heart of what we do. If you enjoy building relationships and helping people through difficult times, you’ll fit right in.
With 11 offices across Australia, we need people at the coal face working directly with our customers as well as behind the scenes to develop and drive systems, programs and innovation.
Here’s a snapshot of the type of roles available:
- Leadership roles at varying levels and team size
- Case managers from trainee to specialist level
- Account and relationship managers
- Injury management consultants
- Customer support and advisors
- Technical claims advisors and legal specialists
- Shared services from finance to technology, human resources to project management