EML is committed to providing a high level of service to all our stakeholders
We are passionate about helping people get their lives back after suffering a workplace injury, and we work together with injured workers, employers and professional specialists to achieve this.
We are committed to:
- Listening to our stakeholders
- Communicating clearly
- Being responsive
- Doing what we say
We set clear service standards and continuously improve them by valuing the feedback we receive and working constructively with our professional partners.
We provide training and ongoing support to our people, ensuring that they do the best job they can.
Our service charter details our commitment to working with you
Our communication is open and honest.
We will commit to:
- communicate in a friendly, professional and courteous manner
- use simple, clear language to help our customers understand the information we provide
- respond to all phone messages within one business day
- acknowledge all requests for information within five business days
- provide information in different languages as requested
We are committed to providing excellent service to our customers.
- contact key stakeholders within three business days of receipt of a claim/notification to discuss the injury and provide information regarding the actions required
- engage appropriate resources and services to actively support our customers’ requirements
- clearly advise customers of their rights and responsibilities
- provide relevant and accurate information
- meet agreed actions and timeframes and provide updates on progress
- inform all relevant stakeholders of key decisions and explain the reason for the decisions
- advise any changes to key EML contact(s) in writing within five business days of the change
We listen so we better understand the needs of all our customers
- value and encourage feedback
- ensure customers can easily provide us with feedback and are aware of our feedback process
- consider feedback as an opportunity to improve our services